We joined and didn't use the membership for several years. When we finally got to use it, the condo was dirty and furniture was new, but falling apart.

Only 1 person could sleep in the double bed because you fell to the center. Couch had to have extra cushions to sit on it. The sofa bed was SO uncomfortable. In order to sleep, I had to lay cushions on top of each other.

In the kitchen the pots, pans and silverware were all dirty. The floor was full of sand and hair! I swept it up and sent a picture to the company rep. Also sent her pictures of the broken couch and dirty pots and pans.

There was actually a bag of cleaning supplies and dirty rag sitting on the table. The company rep/woman I talked to almost daily kept saying they were going to do something to make this up to us. After I had swept and cleaned the dishes, they offered to send a maid. Too late!

We ended up leaving early so I could get some sleep. The resort we were at was wonderful - great view and clean grounds.

When we talked to the management company on the premises they told us they get complaint about this companies condos on a regular basis. So sad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Condo Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments